Invisalign in Chicago, IL
If you have orthodontic issues like misaligned, crooked, gapped teeth, or even problems with your bite, ClearCorrect™ or Invisalign® clear dental aligners may be your best treatment option.
Before you decide that your case is too severe to qualify for clear aligners, you should know that most Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ patients are surprised to learn how much this treatment can actually do.
At Chicago Dental Arts, we regularly use these high-quality clear dental aligners to straighten teeth and correct bite misalignment in patients with serious orthodontic needs.
Dr. Fedin typically prefers using ClearCorrect™ as they are lighter and thinner than Invisalign®.
Am I a Candidate for Invisalign® or ClearCorrect™?
You are a good candidate for these invisible orthodontic devices if you have mild to moderately severe problems with the alignment of your teeth or bite and dislike the idea of wearing highly visible, inconvenient, and sometimes painful metal braces.
You must be willing to comply with the treatment requirements, which include wearing the aligners almost around the clock, with a couple of exceptions.
What Are the Benefits of Clear Dental Aligners?
ClearCorrect™ and Invisalign® offer the most advanced orthodontic technology available in clear dental aligners and provide the following benefits:
- Virtually invisible: These clear dental aligners are very difficult to detect in typical day-to-day interactions, allowing you to improve your smile discreetly.
- Highly effective: Dental aligners made by Invisalign® or ClearCorrect™ are frequently imitated orthodontic devices scientifically proven to shift misaligned and crooked teeth into their proper positions while correcting many overbites, underbites, and crossbites.
- Convenient: Clear dental aligners are removable for eating as well as brushing and flossing your teeth without needing any special tools.
- Comfortable: These aligners are made of a smooth, thermoplastic material molded from a precise digital impression of your teeth and gums to fit so comfortably that you’ll soon forget they’re there.
Contact our Chicago Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ dentist to schedule a consultation by calling (312) 642-6631 today.
How Do Clear Dental Aligners Work?
The first step toward a straighter and healthier smile is scheduling a consultation with Dr. Fedin at Chicago Dental Arts. He will listen to your concerns, examine your teeth, and explain your best straightening options.
Our clear aligner options straighten teeth by gradually moving each tooth into its correct position with a series of strategically created dental trays.
You Are Not Alone
One of the differences between the clear dental aligners Chicago Dental Arts offers and other options is the peace of mind that comes with knowing that an experienced dentist will guide your treatment to ensure optimal progress.
More importantly, this guidance is provided by direct, in-person dental visits to check the status of your treatment and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment plan.
Your first appointment will involve Dr. Fedin obtaining a 3D impression of your teeth and gums, which is sent to the Invisalign® or ClearCorrect™ lab, where they will create your custom series of aligner trays. On your next visit, you will receive your first few aligners, and all the instructions will be reviewed.
Wearing Your Clear Dental Aligners
Each set of trays is worn for two weeks and then replaced with the next set in the series, getting you closer to a straighter smile.
The key to a successful outcome is wearing the aligners for 22 hours per day, taking them out only to eat, brush and floss your teeth, or be cleaned.
Is There Downtime Associated With Clear Dental Aligners?
No. Besides the digital impression of your teeth, no in-office procedure or downtime is required for this orthodontic treatment. It may take a couple of days to get used to wearing the aligners, but you will become accustomed to wearing them quickly.
Taking Care of Your Clear Dental Aligners
Soak your aligners in a denture cleaning solution or use the Invisalign® cleaning crystals, then use a soft toothbrush to remove any plaque or food debris.
What Results Can I Expect After Treatment With Invisalign® or ClearCorrect™
After completing treatment with our state-of-the-art dental aligners, you can expect straighter teeth and improved bite that you can maintain by wearing your last set of aligners at night or ordering a retainer.
Clear dental aligners can also be part of a complete smile makeover when followed with cosmetic dental treatments such as:
- Professional teeth whitening: Professional-strength teeth whitening gel can be used with the last set of aligner trays to have a straighter and brighter smile by the end of your treatment.
- Porcelain veneers: After your teeth have been properly aligned, you can have porcelain veneers placed to conceal structural flaws such as chips, cracks, and worn down or small teeth.
- Dental implants: If you have missing teeth, dental implants are a comprehensive solution, replacing teeth from the root to the crown.
Invisalign® and ClearCorrect™ Before & After
Looking for ClearCorrect™ or Invisalign® in Chicago, IL?
If you’ve been searching for a ClearCorrect™ or Invisalign® dentist in the Chicago, Illinois, area, Dr. Fedin and the professionals at Chicago Dental Arts can help you accomplish your teeth straightening goals with personal attention and compassion.
Call us at (312) 642-6631 to schedule your appointment! We happily serve patients living anywhere near Chicago, including, but not limited to, the following communities:
- Gold Coast
- River North
- River East
- Wicker Park
- Logan Square
- West Loop
- Chicago Loop