General Dentistry – Chicago & Skokie
For more than 20 years, Dr. Fedin has delivered high-quality, comprehensive dental services in an exceptionally comfortable, spa-like environment. At Chicago Dental Arts, we are committed to providing the finest dental care available – services that are not only comprehensive, but convenient as well. Our dentists understand the stress associated with visiting a dental office, and at Chicago Dental Arts, “Zero Pain. Zero Anxiety.” is more than an expression – it is the foundation of our practice.
Choosing A Chicago Area General Dentist
Finding a reputable and highly regarded general dentist in the Chicagoland area can be difficult. With so many dentists to choose from, our long-standing reputation for excellence at Chicago Dental Arts can be reassuring. From cosmetic dentistry to oral surgery, we provide a full complement of dental services in a relaxed, professional environment. Our dentists are proficient in all aspects of oral health and quality dental care.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Professional Teeth Cleaning: An essential piece of the oral hygiene puzzle, regularly scheduled dental cleanings remove dental plaque. A thorough cleaning helps prevent cavities, gingivitis and other serious health issues from developing. The American Dental Association recommends that patients receive dental cleanings at least twice per year – more frequently if necessary.
- Periodontics: Gum health and dental health go hand-in-hand. Left unchecked, periodontal disease can lead to serious health issues including missing teeth. Our office provides periodontal services to help keep our patients’ gums healthy and their smiles looking great.
- Dental Fillings & Crowns: We provide high-quality dental fillings and crowns to patients who have suffered damage to their teeth. Whether this damage occurred, from an accident, normal wear, or tooth decay, our cavity fillings will restore functionality and strength to your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: While outward appearances are not everything – having a bright, beautiful, healthy smile can certainly increase your confidence. Our advanced teeth-whitening procedures allow you to achieve a dazzling smile – potentially lightening your teeth up to ten shades in a single visit.
- Custom Night Guards: Many people grind their teeth while they sleep. This is often detected after a patient reports persistent headaches, dental soreness, or jaw pain. Distinctive wear-patterns in the teeth may also indicate a nighttime grinding habit . We can help you protect your teeth from inadvertent grinding with a comfortable, custom-fit night guard.
- TMJ Treatments: Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) is a chronic disorder affecting the joints that attach the jaw to the skull. It can cause pain, jaw dysfunction, and other related issues including chronic migraines. One possible solution for this issue is dental Botox injection, which can help patients manage TMJ symptoms for up to four months.
- Root Canals: Root canal therapy is unfairly maligned in movies and TV sitcoms as something to be avoided at all costs. This inaccurate stereotype belies the value of this essential treatment. Root canal therapy is often the best option for saving a natural tooth. Additionally, our dentist – one of the best dentists in Chicago – can perform this procedure with little to no pain or discomfort.
- Dentures: We are pleased to offer patients with tooth loss a cost-effective solution in the form of implant-supported dentures (All-On-4 dentures). One of the greatest benefits to this type of dental appliance is that they do not have to be removed like traditional dentures.
How Often Should I Visit My Dentist?
Regular dental visits are essential to maintaining a healthy smile. Normally, you should schedule a checkup every six months. During these bi-annual visits, your dentist will examine your teeth and gums, identifying any problems and providing the necessary treatment. Children should begin seeing the dentist around the time their first tooth erupts – typically around their first birthday.
Skipping your bi-annual check-up and professional cleaning can lead to the development of more advanced dental problems. This may result in the need for more advanced and invasive procedures.
If you find yourself procrastinating when it comes to booking your dental visit, we invite you to speak with a member of our staff about your concerns. Once you understand how Dr. Fedin and the Chicago Dental Arts team are prepared to help you feel at ease, you will be less apprehensive about visiting our dental practice.
Reducing Stress with Painless WaterLase System
One of the greatest tools at our disposal is the WaterLase system. WaterLase combines water, air, and laser energy to provide the functionality of a dental drill without the typical vibrating sensations. We are able to remove much of the anxiety from dental work with WaterLase — our state-of-the-art, pain-free, drill and needle-free dental technology.
In addition to offering a more comfortable treatment experience, WaterLase reduces healing time for everything from filling cavities to gum tissue treatment. WaterLase is also kid-friendly!
An Extraordinary Dental Experience
Chicago Dental Arts has conveniently located offices in Skokie and Gold Coast — in the heart of Downtown Chicago, IL. In addition to providing the newest technology, a stress-free Chicago office environment, and a virtually painless treatment experience, we boast an on-site dental ceramist. This ensures the highest-quality crowns and bridges, as well as providing the best fit possible.
We invite you to schedule a no-obligation consultation at any of our convenient locations. Simply fill out the appointment form or give us a call at (847) 329-7300. A friendly, courteous member of our dental team will be happy to assist you.
We are dedicated to helping you achieve the smile you have always wanted while providing an extraordinary dental experience. Contact us today.