High-Quality Dental Implants in Chicago
Are you tired of wearing uncomfortable removable dentures? All-on-4 implants will free you from the day-to-day hassle of wearing dentures. This unique alternative requires less treatment and is significantly cheaper than traditional implants – quickly improving your quality of life.
We are now offering All-on-4 dental implants in areas near Chicago, IL, including Skokie, Hinsdale, downtown Chicago, the Chicago Loop and more. If you are interested in All-on-4 dental implants from us, be sure to check out our reviews. You will see we offer the best service in the area, and you can count on us to ensure you get the expected results.
What Are All-On-4 Implants?
All-On-4 dental implants provide a sturdy, permanent alternative to removable dentures. During the procedure, the patient has four small dental implants inserted into their gums. These implants permanently adhere to the jawbone below, where they will act as an anchor point for a row of beautiful prosthetic teeth.
While implants can help preserve a person’s jawbone, those who have been without teeth for some time may have already experienced bone loss. With traditional implants, a substantial amount of bone is needed for a stable implant; this makes All-On-4 implants a good solution for many people looking to upgrade from dentures. The AO4’s computer-generated design eliminates the need for bone grafting surgery in many cases while still being designed to perfectly fit your unique bone structure.
Due to the innovative technology used for the creation and placement of All-on-4 implants, you can feel confident the results achieved are going to be much better than traditional dentures or other oral care treatments that are used today. We can provide even more information about this tooth replacement option when you contact us. Our ultimate goal is to provide you with the exceptional services you expect and deserve.
In order to verify your candidacy for All-On-4 dental implants, our dentist will review your medical records and conduct a full oral exam. Depending on the results of the exam, we will schedule your procedure. For many patients, All-on-4 implants can be completed in as little as one day. Compared to other forms of restorative dentistry which require multiple steps and visits, All-on-4 includes a much shorter recovery time – so you can get back to enjoying your favorite foods quickly!
The Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
There are so many reasons to choose All-on-4 dental implants! Here are some of the main reasons dentists and patients love this innovative restorative solution.
- Speak, laugh, and smile with confidence. Not only do All-on-4 dental implants look great, they’re very stable. You’ll never have to worry about them slipping while you speak – allowing more confident interactions with the people around you.
- Short recovery time. Other restorative options require multiple steps and long periods of recuperation. With all-on-4 implants, we’re able to start and finish placing your implants in the same visit.
- Permanent results. Your implants cannot be reversed, however, just like natural teeth, your prosthetics may wear down with time and need replacement. Many patients are able to maintain them for life with great daily care and checkups.
- Enjoy your favorite foods. Do you miss eating steak, munching on corn on the cob, or biting into a crisp apple? All-on-4 dental implants are stable enough for you to eat the tough-to-chew foods you’ve missed out on.
- You’ll never lose them! It’s very common for patients to lose track of their dentures. All-on-4 dental implants are not removable and therefore impossible to lose.
- Reduce certain health risks. There are, in fact, certain health risks associated with missing teeth. All-on-4 implants reduce your risk for periodontal disease and other dental infections which have been linked to strokes and heart attacks. Dental implants also stimulate the jawbone, helping to prevent future bone loss and facial changes.
Why Choose Chicago Dental Arts?
Chicago Dental Arts is staffed by an experienced team of dental professionals who are dedicated to making your experience a positive one. We have conducted many all-on-4 implants and carefully screen patients to ensure the highest chance of success with every procedure. We understand that many people avoid the dentist out of fear of sitting down in the dentist’s chair, which is why we take all measures to ensure a pain and anxiety-free experience.
Are you ready to be free from the hassle and discomfort of dentures? Call Dr. Fedin and his team of board-certified oral surgeons for a consultation. We will evaluate your oral health to determine if you are a candidate for All-on-4 implants.