Tooth Extraction in Chicago, IL
Gum tissue disease can loosen or damage a tooth to the point that it needs to be removed. Has your dentist recently told you a tooth extraction is necessary? Are you wondering what tooth extraction is, if it’s painful, or if it’s really necessary? If so, you aren’t alone. It’s common to be unsure about dental treatments with which you aren’t familiar.
Our dental extraction professionals in Chicago, IL, understand that the tooth removal process is daunting and intimidating. To alleviate the stress associated with the procedure, Dr. Fedin and his team of associates use state-of-the-art equipment and the latest sedation dentistry techniques to ensure that you feel zero anxiety and absolutely no pain before and even after the tooth extraction is complete. At Chicago Dental Arts, we wouldn’t have it any other way.
We offer tooth extraction in Chicago, IL, for area residents, including those hailing from the following communities:
- Gold Coast
- River North
- River East
- Wicker Park
- Logan Square
- West Loop
- Chicago Loop
- And beyond!
Our goal is to provide patients with the highest quality services without the stress and anxiety usually associated with this process. When you need a tooth extraction in Chicago, IL, you know who to turn to!
How Dental Extraction Works
Have you scheduled dental extraction in Chicago, or are you considering doing so? Here’s a quick overview of how the extraction process works:
- Your oral surgeon will perform a thorough and comprehensive examination of the affected tooth, as well as the surrounding teeth.
- X-rays will be taken of the infected tooth to confirm its position, level of severity, and other important factors.
- Your oral surgeon will recommend a basic or surgical dental extraction based on severity. Whichever option they recommend, you can expect a painless procedure thanks to local or general anesthetic.
- You’ll book your appointment for tooth extraction in Chicago, IL, at our comfortable and modern facilities.
- After you’re given anesthetic, our experts will use state-of-the-art dental care equipment to remove the afflicted tooth. Using local or general anesthesia, we will work to keep you comfortable before, during, and after the operation.
- You’ll go home the same day with detailed aftercare instructions for the surgical site. After surgical extraction, it’s important to avoid irritation and damage by eating mainly soft foods, although more detailed instructions about dietary restrictions can be found in your care guidelines.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction in Chicago, IL
Wisdom teeth extraction is a commonly sought-after service at Chicago Dental Arts. Because many people’s wisdom teeth are impacted, it’s often necessary to have these teeth removed in order to prevent gum disease and damage to surrounding teeth. If you have been experiencing unusual tooth pain, particularly at the back of your mouth or around your lower jaw area, book X-rays with our experts today. We can help determine if you might need a wisdom tooth extraction.
Our Other Services
We are proud to provide comprehensive services throughout Chicago and beyond, including Streeterville, Gold Coast, River North, River East, Bucktown, Wicker Park, Logan Square, West Loop, Chicago Loop, Skokie, Glenview, Wilmette, Northbrook, Northfield, Winnetka, Glencoe, and Evanston. We also offer:
Need to Book Tooth Extraction in Chicago, IL?
If your dentist has recommended that you schedule tooth extraction, don’t put it off any longer. Your pain and the potential damage to your oral health will only become more severe as time goes on. Let our trained oral surgery professionals help you get the pain relief you need and deserve. Contact us today via phone or fill out our appointment form here!